Top posting users this week

Shopmotion

PTC OF THE WEEK

ptc need innovation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ptc need innovation

Post by karenk on Sat May 24, 2014 11:58 pm

PTC is the same as it was back in 2003 and 2004. The same model. Admin opens a site, members register, click on ads, get paid for a few days or months, and then the admin opens another site.

The admins of these PTC sites are quite young and not experienced enough, thats why PTC would never get better, it would rather become worse with the passage of time.

You know that PTC = Scam, then i wonder why you guys shout scam every time whenever a site turns to scam. You know very well that a site opened today will turn to scam one day, and when will that happen? God better knows.

Here are my few suggestions for you:

1)...Stick to old established sites like clixsense, neobux, incentria, clicksia, etc

2)...Never invest in a forced investment site; they forced you to invest because they don't have money.

3)...Never get greedy; the established sites may pay you less but they pay you constantly. The best thing is that you are sure your money is safe. Its hard to get referrals for such sites but if you get one, you will earn from it for years.

4)...Look for more money making methods; PTC is not the only and the easiest money making system.

I am gonna open a site exclusively for USA members. What will be the features of my site:

1)...I will not sell upgrades

2)...I will not sell referrals

3)...Any member of my site will not be allowed to buy advertisements on my site.

4)...Minimum daily earnings per member will be about $0.50 in the very start and will increase to $5 per day with passage of time.

5)...Since we will never ask any one to pay us (even we won't allow any one if any one wants to invest), our members can work risk free with us.

Its a mega project, isn't it innovation???

Just in case if you are from USA, and wanna get notified when our site launches, send me your email via PM, we will send you an email about launch of the site. Only USA members please.

karenk
PTCW Junior
PTCW Junior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ptc need innovation

Post by Admin on Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 pm

If you want innovation try PaidVerts.

It doesn't work exactly like typical PTC site.

And maybe you will even become advertiser because of it = better earnings = and you will probably start clicking for $ and not cents.

It has admin who is not hiding behind fake usernames, who is not serial scammer behind multiple scam sites and you can even send him a friend request on Facebook.

And if you plan to invest but have concerns you can meet them in Spain to talk about business model and plans for the future.
Admin
Forum owner
Forum owner

View user profile http://ptc-world.maghrebworld.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ptc need innovation

Post by pwvognet on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm

incentria, clicksia not active no more.
yes incentria and clicksia is completly fake now

pwvognet
PTCW Junior
PTCW Junior